January blues are a thing, and I'm totally feeling them. So to get me out of my hoodies and jumpers downer, I've been trying to mix it up a bit. So today's post is a bit of fashion inspo and looks I'm loving...
I hope you have a little scroll through :)
1. BLUE HUES : Put the blues in January, literally.
2. Layering tanks & turtle necks, finished with a long silver necklace, my personal favourite is our three mini disc necklace.
3. Deep V Necklines for Knitwear, finished with dainty silver chain necklaces and your favourite pair of jeans.
4. Blanket Scarves... because baby its cold outside.
5. Wrap dresses : Is it just me who finds them crazy flattering?! I'm obsessed with this trend and hope it never ends. Layered with some long silver necklaces, this look would be perfect.
6. Turtle necks & camel coats - I just can't get enough. I can't quite stretch to the Gucci belt..
7. Textured layering. Lace, textured knitwear and layered silver necklaces. (Necklaces featured: 3 Ring Necklace, St Christopher Necklace (usually comes on a chunkier chain but I swapped it for a dainty ball one) and the midi disc necklace)
Thats all I've got for you today.. But I hope it inspires you to mix it up and ditch the January blues of plain jumpers and jeans.
Have a great January.
- Martha. X